The Mountain is essentially an ecological art project , totally sustainable with a long term development plan far into the future.
We will be excavating a great circular waterway , building a huge pile of Earth, for the Mountain, landscaping the surrounding area, and planting thousands of trees.
So, when complete the Mountain site will feature :
- A Maze – A circular/spiral meander maze will take you to the top of the Mountain, and down again.
- An Amphitheatre – This is being designed to facilitate outdoor concerts and performances. Attention given to acoustics and access.
- Water sports and activities – Boating, fishing , bathing. A circular water track creates interesting racing opportunities.
- Walking – New footpaths around the site and new woodlands, linking with existing local paths.
- Ski Slopes – for training
- Facilities – Which could include a Restaurant , Picnic Areas, shops, etc.
- A Sculpture Trail - Commissioned artwork placed on pathways
- Craft and Arts – workshops and sites for rural skills.
- And , of course, The view - Which should be the most spectacular in East Anglia !